As a specialist in availability-driven production resource maintenance, Fives offers Afnor-compliant Level I-IV corrective, preventive and enhanced maintenance with:
- Contracts with performance objectives at multi-annual package rates that use specific indicators to measure performance
- Maintenance engineering support services
Aerospace, logistics, transportation, chemicals or energy are as many sectors in which Fives steps in, supporting its customers in outsourcing maintenance for their installations.
Backed by expert technicians and engineers, Fives offers workshop maintenance solutions with a wide range of production machines and resources:
- Machine-tools (e.g: milling machines, grinding machines, lathes, machining centers)
- Hoisting equipment (gantries, crane attachments, trestles)
- Logistics and conveyor systems (e.g: free conveyors, materials handling lines, sorting machines)
- Special devices (e.g: induction benders, extruders, test benches)
- Surface treatment lines, washing machines, paint booths
- Non destructive testing devices (e.g: 3D measuring machines, liquid penetrant testing booths, RX booths, development booths)
- Thermal treatment equipment (e.g: ovens, heat chambers, autoclaves)
- Welding equipment
Fives can control key parameter, in compliance with its customers' quality expectations, to approve some production process. Thanks to our new generation equipement and our know how, our technicians and metrologist engineers carry out physical sizes control such as flow rate, hygrometry, pressure, temperature, etc.
Fives also handles infrastructure maintenance for its customers in synergy with their production equipment results proviso contract.