As the world leader in high-speed sorting systems and equipment, Fives offers an end-to-end solution, from equipment design and installation to maintenance
More specifically, Fives services installations for:
- mail sorting
- package sorting
- postal machine transfer
- Set up a maintenance system seamlessly aligned with the high availability demands on resources
- More closely align the maintenance plan to the production tool's workload fluctuations
- Set up operational control audit to anticipate
- Maximum availability of equipment by means of a well-sized expert technicians team with supplementary skills, adapted to each contract
- Equipment reliability through maintenance engineering to ensure the availability and durability of systems
- Branches located throughout France and traveling expert technicians who can perform preventive and corrective work 24/7
- Manage transfers of machines and their peripherals
- Set up a cost progress plan
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here