As a specialist in availability-driven production resource maintenance, Fives offers Afnor-compliant Level I-IV corrective, preventive and enhanced maintenance with:
- Contracts with performance objectives at multi-annual package rates that use specific indicators to measure performance
- Maintenance engineering support services
Aerospace, logistics, transportation, chemicals or energy are as many sectors in which Fives steps in, supporting its customers in outsourcing maintenance for their installations.
Backed by expert technicians and engineers, Fives offers workshop maintenance solutions with a wide range of production machines and resources:
- Machine-tools (e.g: milling machines, grinding machines, lathes, machining centers)
- Hoisting equipment (gantries, crane attachments, trestles)
- Logistics and conveyor systems (e.g: free conveyors, materials handling lines, sorting machines)
- Special devices (e.g: induction benders, extruders, test benches)
- Surface treatment lines, washing machines, paint booths
- Non destructive testing devices (e.g: 3D measuring machines, liquid penetrant testing booths, RX booths, development booths)
- Thermal treatment equipment (e.g: ovens, heat chambers, autoclaves)
- Welding equipment
Fives can control key parameter, in compliance with its customers' quality expectations, to approve some production process. Thanks to our new generation equipement and our know how, our technicians and metrologist engineers carry out physical sizes control such as flow rate, hygrometry, pressure, temperature, etc.
Fives also handles infrastructure maintenance for its customers in synergy with their production equipment results proviso contract.
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here